Day 1

Currently I am sitting in the airport writing my first travel blog post. My flight leaves at 10:30 pm for Frankfurt and then I have a connecting flight to Zurich. Nerves are rapidly running through my body but I am confident that I will get through this trip.




Extensive preparation was needed for this trip. Along with a detailed budget and itinerary, I put much thought into packing. As I will be traveling to six different cities during my trip, dragging around a suitcase seemed cumbersome and aggravating. I decided to check a larger backpack as my "suitcase" and use a smaller backpack as a carry on. Now this would drastically restrict the amount of space that I would have to pack. However, I watched videos on how to pack, learning to roll my clothes so that they would not take up much space. Here are some of the pictures of my rolled clothes and luggage that I will be taking on my trip.

 Clothes Before:


Clothes After:





Luggage:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Day 8

The Magellan Project: My Project